Thursday, April 11, 2013

Is He Hiding Something?

I happened to see this in the garage the other day as I was leaving for work:
What does that look like to you knitters?  A needle gauge!!!! Right????

For non-knitters, a needle gauge is this:
You stick your needles in it to find out what size they are.

What is it doing in the garage??? I think there may be some secret knitting going on in there.

P.S. I seriously have no idea what that is. 
P.P.S.  It's raining and thundering and lightening here! That's definitely a sign of spring.

2 comments:

  1. Could it be a gauge for bit sizing - you know, for a drill or some other electric thingamajiggy he uses when car restoring??!?
    X0,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are for drill bits or screw sizing. Phil has one in our garage too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete