Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Yearly Virginia Weekend

Last weekend was our yearly trip to visit Paul's brother and his family in Virginia.  There were 10 of us and it was lots of fun as always.  First, the trip down included some knitting... my LightSpeed with yarn barf and all:
more on this in another post....
We went from not much green:
To lots of green as we got into Virginia:


We had the greatest weather and it was just what we needed after all these cold spring days up here.

I sat on the porch for more knitting:
Travelling Socks - more on these in another post...
....and lots of chatting on the porch too.
We went to the zoo one day:
Loved this lion sunning himself.
Had a making-pom-poms-with-a-fork seminar:
I blinged up my crocs with them!
And it was a family affair to get this:
Out of this:
So Paul and his brother could do this:

Jake watched:
Then we played lots of Uno:
And then we went home:
I worked on my Bloody Mary Cardigan and got the left front done:
more on this in another post too....
Whew! It was a very busy but very fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad we forgot to take the family photo on the porch! We had a great time, too! - Anita

    ReplyDelete